Sunday, September 27, 2009

Mrs Barry is here to stay

I have not fallen off the face of the earth, I promise! I am now the very happy, if slightly exhausted Mrs Jim Barry. The wedding had all the usual blunders that all weddings have, but just as I always said, at the end of the day, regardless of what went wrong, I am now happily married. We JUST got back from our honeymoon to the Outer Banks of North Carolina a few hours ago and in the coming days there will be MANY pictures, I'm sure, but to end for now, waiting with my father and about to walk down the aisle. Definately sneaking a peek :)


Ah, and because no vacation is complete without some kind of mishap, I ended my honeymoon with a bang...caused by accidentally hitting myself in the face with the bike rack on the back of our car. Now slightly bruised and swollen (in the middle of my freakin forehead!) I am going to log onto Perfect World and kill a few monsters before bed.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations and wishing you many happy years. Your dress is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who is that man behind those Foster Grants?

    ReplyDelete
  3. My father. This was right before he walked me down the aisle and I was trying to sneak a peak

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look absolutely beautiful! I'm sooo impressed with your gown. It's stunning and classic. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete