Monday, February 2, 2009

Woohoo! New patterns in the mail today! Time to make some new Lindy pants! I got two vintage patterns from Eva Dress, one for Jim and one for me. I've got some pretty wonderful plaids to work on. Now all I have to do is get the patterns traced and away we go!




I can't wait to try these out!




The hope is that we'll have some snazzy new vintage outfits for the LindyLou "Let Me Call You Swingheart" Dance








Coming up this week:
Gotta get these patterns traced
Get organized!
Have some vintage garments to alter for a friend and then on to the second fittings for them
I also think it's time to do some serious vintage reproduction fabric prints. I found this great site that looks like they've got some great prints. Hope they're all they're cracked up to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment