Sunday, February 1, 2009

Back to Blogging

It's time to try my hand again at blogging, a long lost activity from high school to be renewed with more vigor. Life just keeps changing and getting better and better.


Super quick breakdown:


Getting Married in September
Growing and running my alterations and custom sewing business

Dancing and helping the Louisville swing dance scene grow
http://www.lindylou.org/
Learning and growing in my new role as domestic goddess/disaster
Playing mommy to Riley, the abominable yet terribly lovable Puggle

Whew, now that we have that out of the way...


What a week this is going to be! I have consultations to set up with two new potential custom garment clients. One is a bride searching for her perfect gown and one is a mother of a ring-bearer looking to recreate a suit that a great-great uncle wore in a wedding in the 1930s. Add to this the fact that I have two mock ups to finish and ship back to friends for Regency era ball gowns, research to do on vintage fabrics for another friend's retro clothes for swing dancing, AND finding time to work on my own wedding dress!!


It's time to get to work...after I help Jim finish off the Superbowl food.

No comments:

Post a Comment