Saturday, February 20, 2010

Matchy-Matchy Awesome!

I finally found a reason to buy the McCall's vintage pattern envelope quilting cotton!  I even got a use for the coordinating instructions and pattern layout fabric by covering the sides of the step stool that my daddy built me.  That's right, I need a stepstool for ironing...but only when using my sleeve board.  I had Daddy-dearest lift this desk quite a bit when I converted it to an ironing table but then it was too tall when I tried to use my sleeve board on top of it, since the sleeve board is something like 8" tall.  It's a little hard to iron when everything is almost nose level!  I never thought I'd be so excited about pink decorations, but really, how can you resist this?!

No pictures of my fab new hair cut just yet.  I didn't take any yesterday when I got it cut and I am currently rocking bed-head with day old hair product from the hair cut.  It's calmed down a bit from where it was when I first woke up (when it was slightly "deranged queen of the crazed earwigs"), but still not braving a picture.

1 comment: